Solar-SNAP. The Easiest To Install Radiant Heat Barrier.
Solar- SNAP is a highly reflective foil material that is installed to block and repel up to 97% of radiant heat from entering the home. Traditionally, radiant barrier products are hard to install and even more challenging to remove. Solar-SNAP was designed to solve both of these issues. Solar- SNAP is the first and only easy install "roll up" radiant barrier system. It installs in 1 ⁄4 the time of staple-in radiant barrier products and is easily removed for periodic inspection, cleaning or repairs. If you are a professional looking for an easy install insulation system that can help permanently reduce your customer's monthly utility costs, choose Solar- SNAP!
Why choose Solar-SNAP over traditional radiant heat barriers?
- TIME SAVER: Installs in 1 ⁄4 the time of staple-in radiant barrier products
- APPLICATOR SAFETY: Lowers the risk of damage from “step-through’s” or ceiling damage during installation
- EASE OF USE: Easily removed for periodic inspection, cleaning or repairs
- THE STRONGEST: Secure spring steel battens increase their holding power over time
- MOISTURE FRIENDLY: Perforations allow Solar-SNAP material to breathe so as to not trap moisture
- STABLE: Maintains ventilation from eave to roof vent
- LESS INVASIVE: Does not damage roofing materials
- SMART BARRIER: Redirects water leaks to the eaves and away from ceilings and insulation
Benefits of adding a Radiant Barrier to the home:
- Blocks up to 97% of radiant heat in the attic, saving up to 35% of home energy costs from the attic space’s impact on the energy use
- Reduces work-load and extends life of HVAC system
- Lowers humidity in air conditioned areas
- Increases comfort in both air conditioned and non-conditioned areas
- Will increase comfort during colder seasons
- Reclaims potential storage space, protecting items from excessive heat
DID YOU KNOW? Unlike traditional staple-up radiant barrier, Solar-SNAP's patented steel battens inside the material holds Solar-SNAP in place. This makes it the easiest to install and even easier to remove for inspections, cleaning or repair.
Interested in Solar- SNAP? Please fill out the form below for product pricing, information and installer availability.
Solar-SNAP Radiant Heat Barrier
- Available in 16” and 24” widths
- Spring Steel batten every 24”
- 500 square feet / roll
- Easy to install
Garage Door Kit
- Enough for two standard two-car garage doors
- 260 square feet / kit
- Available in 24” and 48” widths
- Staple-Up for hip roof valleys, gable ends, and other “odd” area applications
- 500 square feet / roll
Hammer Staple with Staples
- Boxes of staples available also
- Extension pole available in 4′ – 8’ and 6′ – 12′ lengths
- Roller bar allows easy installation of Solar-SNAP
- Just roll it in place
Display Hot Box
- See the dramatic difference in minutes
- Show how radiant heat is blocked by Solar-SNAP
- Small and portable (only 8″x7″x13″, 5lb)