Clean, brighten and deodorize, without the harsh chemicals.
You don't have to compromise a deep clean to be green. When it comes to tough jobs, nothing says clean better than UltraMean2. It's our most popular cleaner yet because it'll tackle the toughest jobs without harming you or the environment. Here's how it works...
UltraMean2 is a highly concentrated oxygen bleach powder. When mixed with water, it combines the cleaning power of hydrogen peroxide and oxygen to reach in and clean even the toughest stains. As far as cleaners go it's one of the best because it can tackle the toughest jobs like mold and mildew, without the harsh chemicals. Want to learn more about why an oxygen bleach is always best to remove mold? Go here!
Why choose UltraMean2?
- Easy to use- perfect for interior or exterior use
- Environmentally Friendly- Contains no Bleach, Ammonia or VOC's.
- Oxygen bleach is best- Non-Chlorine Bleaching agent
- Cost Effective- Efficient Cleaning with measure and save powder
- Powerful- Stable Powder Formulation tackles the toughest stains
- Deodorizes- Eliminates "moldy' musty odors
- Versatile- Great for multiple household tasks
- Non-toxic- Safe on anything that is washable
- Big savings- less water means less packaging, saving you money.
DID YOU KNOW? Oxygen Bleach powder is the perfect way to reduce product waste. With oxygen bleach powder, you can measure the amount needed and save the rest for later!
- Post-flood restoration
- Clean stubborn mold and grime from composite or wooden decks
- Gets rid of moldy or offensive odors
- Removes mold from shingles, siding, and masonry
- Gets rid of mold and staining on wood based materials
- Clean plastics, glass, and aluminum without damage
- Septic system enhancer
- Great for removing pet stains and odors
- Cleans and revitalizes grout
- Gets rid of mold or mildew stains from fabrics, canvas and vinyl
- Perfect for tough stains on lawn furniture, tents and boats
- Cleans and deodorizes camping gear, coolers, and more!
Want to learn more about how Oxygen Bleach Cleaners work? Visit our blog!
Why do we love UltraMean2? It's non-toxic formula is perfect for many household duties making it great for use around kids and pets!
Each 3lb container typically covers 1,000 sq ft for light to medium cleaning on most surfaces.
Please Note: Previous use of caustic cleaners such as Chlorine Bleach or Ammonia on wooden or composite decking may affect the cleaning efficacy of UltraMean2. Previous pressure washing damage or abrasion may also affect the results of UltraMean2.
Disclaimer: Embedded mold can often stain PVC/Composite decking beyond repair if left untreated. In order to help remedy the problem, a cleaning agent must be able to penetrate the surface materials to reach the interior mold and remove it. In our opinion, the composite structure of *Rhino Deck ( No affiliation or association ) is impenetrable, therefore we do not recommend the use of UltraMean2 to clean this composite decking.